Here you can find out more information and maps
about the Hamilton Commissioners.
Steven Dillinger represents the Town of Fishers, City of Noblesville, and both Delaware and Noblesville Townships.
Christine Altman represents the City of Carmel and Clay Township.
Mark Heirbrandt represents Adams, Fall Creek, Jackson, Washington, Wayne, and White River Townships as well as municipalities of Arcadia, Atlanta, Cicero, Sheridan, and Westfield.
County Commissioners Responsibilities
The Board of County Commissioners serves as the executive and administrative authority for the county. The Board of County Commissioners duties include the:
- Appointment of certain county and township officials
- Audit and authorization of claims against the county
- Authorization of contracts and received bids
- Control, maintenance, and supervision of county property
- Performance of certain election functions
- Service as the Board of County Finance
- Supervision of construction and maintenance of roads and bridges
Here is a district map for the Hamilton County Council. Want to have a better look CLICK HERE to go to an interactive map.